Pediatric Endocrinology Treatments
Compassionate about your child’s care
Pediatric endocrinology is dedicated to treating and managing hormonal disorders such as growth problems and thyroid dysfunction. A pediatric endocrinologist will conduct a thorough evaluation of history and symptoms, a complete physical exam, and will often require specialized lab testing and imaging to make an accurate diagnosis
At the Pediatric Center of Excellence, Dr. Corcia treats a wide variety of disorders associated with the endocrine system for children of all ages and into the teen years. As an advocate for children, Dr. Corcia is committed to meeting the needs of her patients and easing concerns of their families.
We offer the following services
- Growth abnormalities such as short stature, poor growth, and failure to thrive
- Obesity and its complications
- Hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and thyroid hormone binding abnormalities
- Early or delayed puberty
- Diabetes and abnormal sugar regulation
- Abnormal pituitary function including central hypothyroidism, growth hormone deficiency, diabetes insipidus, and pituitary tumors
- Abnormal adrenal function
- Bone and calcium disorders, including rickets and vitamin D metabolism
- Disorders of sexual differentiation
If your child suffers from an endocrine-related condition, call the Pediatric Center of Excellence today at (305) 667-3152 or use our online appointment request form to schedule an appointment with Dr. Corcia.